Over 25 years of experience in land buying and residential development. Experience obtained across the various market sectors, working for Local Authorities, Housing Associations as well as small medium and large developers.
If you would like to explore your development opportunities speak to Mike North on 01728 745 342 or on the mobile 07870 265595.
As a developer Northland, has been active primarily in London, The Home Counties and wider SE area. Our sites are situated in both urban and rural areas and have ranged in size from 2 to 50 homes.
- Some are the refurbishment and conversion of existing buildings right through to the regeneration of brownfield sites and the development of previously undeveloped land.
- A number of the sites we have worked on were within Conservation Areas or included listed buildings.
- We work closely with landowners and vendors to make sure that we reach an agreement that creates the maximum land value within a defined timescale. We have a very flexible approach and can structure a contract in a variety of ways from an outright purchase without planning permission, option agreements and subject to planning contracts.
- We are happy to work with individuals, companies or community facilities. Some may only wish to either develop part of their land holding or stay within their existing building within the new development or would like to remain on site within a new facility (please see Lion Club case study) We have no rigid format. Our approach is totally flexible it allows us to design bespoke solutions which in turn enables us to satisfy site owner's financial aspirations..
- As well as maximizing land value, we consistently achieve consents on land and sites where others have failed.
- We always recognise land introductions.
- We value our long term relationships with Agents, Architects, Planning Consultants and Site Owners