As consultants we have worked and unlocked land value for large companies such as Jardine Motors and Royal Mail as well as small companies and individuals. We have obtained planning consents ranging from 2 to 175 homes
For more details see our case study below or speak to Mike North office 01728 745 342 mobile 07870 265595 to discuss how Northlands Development Consultancy Service can help you maximise the value of your building, brownfield site or undeveloped land.
Northland has been approached by small, medium and major Landowners to work for them as a consultants to use our skills and experience to unlock the value in their land holding. These range from individuals through small and medium companies to major Plc's.
Using the knowledge acquired in 25 years of working in the residential development sector, we follow a structured approach throughout. Managing multi disciplinary schemes and liaising closely with the client throughout the process.Including key functions such as;
- Identification and initial assessment of sites where a planning permission for mixed use or residential development could be obtained
- Site acquisition and assembly if required
- Development of a design and planning strategy that will maximize the sites value
- In depth financial analysis of all options to ensure maximum value is being obtained
- On larger sites the appointment and management of a multidisciplinary team to deliver the planning permission that obtains the best value
- Continual assessment of the planning landscape at local and national level. Review of unit and tenure mix throughout the design and planning process ensuring both are correct to ensure optimized value.
- In depth knowledge and understandng of Affordable Housing. Through viability assessments we ensure that open market sale housing is maximised and where affordable housing is required partneships that maximise value are formed. We ensure the correct balance between off site payments and affordable housing provision is reached.
- Ensuring the design maximizes the sites capacity whilst continually ensuring that the build costs associated with the design, are kept within budget and in line with the anticipated sales values.
- Continual review of the residential sales and marketing environment to ensure the development will maximize land value
- We offer advice on site disposal and joint ventures, as with everything we do, this is supported with detailed finnacial appraisals.